*Complimentary media passes are unavailable at this time.
The news media admission policy enables working
media to become familiar with Lion Country Safari.
Due to the popularity of Lion Country Safari during major U.S. holidays and peak travel season, we will not be able to provide media passes/complimentary tickets from December to January.
Lion Country Safari will consider requests on a case-by-case basis based upon the relevancy of each applicant’s news outlet and market. This courtesy is extended to active members of the news media only.
Upon approval, Lion Country Safari is pleased to extend the courtesy of two (2) complimentary tickets to Lion Country Safari per year.
- Arrangements must be made through Lion Country Safari’s Marketing department. Requests must be made in writing and e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Advance notice of at least three (3) business days is required to review and process requests.
- News media must present photo ID/credentials at the front/main office to obtain passes.
- Freelancers who are members of the Society of American Travel Writers or have written confirmation of assignment are also eligible for consideration for complimentary admission.
Lion Country Safari will consider requests for working news media in the following categories:
- Station Managers
- Assignment Editors
- Producers (news/features)
- News Directors
Internet (news/travel only)
- Managing Editors
- Travel Bloggers
Please call the Marketing department in advance to schedule interview and photo sessions at (561) 793-1084 ext. 2238 to confirm availability. Specific instructions regarding coverage will be provided at the time. Lion Country Safari reserves the right to deny admission to any person, organization, or group at the sole discretion of management.